Career readiness training helps you develop the skills you need to be successful in your internship and future job. We'll help you develop skills like communication, professionalism, intercultural fluency, teamwork, and conflict resolution.
We'll also cover career management topics such as job searches, resume writing, and interview skills training to help you identify and land your next job.
We provide career training through a mix of career exploration workshops, professional skills building sessions, alumni and employer networking events, and advising with our dedicated staff.
- Discover the Skills that Energize You
- Breaking Down the Elevator Pitch
- Resume Writing
- Interview Like a Pro
- Secrets of Internship Success
- How to Manage your Supervisor
- LinkedIn Learning Lab
- Unconscious Bias at Work
- Mindfulness at Work
- Networking with Industry-Specific Alumni Panels
- Advice from Alums: How to secure a job, Apply to grad school, and Live on a budget in DC
- Bridge the Skills Gap and Land a Job
- Career Fair Personalized Advising Sessions
Gil Ruiz, a recent Washington Semester intern shares how to become a DC insider through professional networking on Capitol Hill.