- Additional Positions at AU
- Chair, American University Staff Council
- Staff Liaison, President's Council on Diversity and Inclusion
- Member, Kogod Diversity and Inclusion Team
- Master of Arts in Education, Higher Education and Student Affairs, University of Connecticut; Bachelor of Science in Education, Adolescent Education and French, SUNY Oneonta
- Andrew currently works with all students in Kogod to implement co-curricular programming. He and the other staff on the Student Development team advise business-focused student organizations, coordinate orientation programming and Kogod's annual Case Competition, create programs and opportunities for international students, and facilitate funding for Kogod students through the Educational Enhancement Fund and the Graduate Excellence Fund. Before starting in the Kogod School of Business, Andrew was the Coordinator of Governance and Leadership in the University Center & Student Activities. He worked with a variety of student organizations including undergraduate Student Government, the Graduate Leadership Council, and the AU Club Council. Andrew is originally from Central/Upstate New York and has lived in the DC area since 2008.
Graduate Business Student Services Association