Arts Venues at AU
All venues are fully accessible. For assistance or more information please use contact points listed with each venue.
- Map: Katzen Arts Center at 4400 Massachusetts Ave.
- Parking: Underground, entered from Massachusetts Ave.
- AU Museum: 202-885-1300
Katzen Box Office: 202-885-2787 (885-ARTS)
- In addition to the AU Museum, the Katzen Arts Center includes the Abramson Family Recital Hall, Studio Theatre, Dance Theatre, AU Welcome Center, Department of Art, and Department of Performing Arts.
- Map: 4200 Wisconsin Ave. (1 mile from AU Main Campus)
- Parking: Underground, entered from Van Ness St.
- Contact: 202-885-2587 or Greenberg Theatre
- Box Office Hours: Theatre box office hours are open beginning one-hour before shows to intermissions, or an hour after show start for shows without intermissions. There will not be regular box office hours. Patrons may purchase online or in-person at Katzen.
Public Transportation Icon Public transportation is available via
- Tenleytown/AU Metro (Red Line) with free AU Shuttle
- Metro Bus (M4, N2, N4, N6 to AU Main Campus)
- Capital Bikeshare near Constitution Hall and Katzen Arts Center
Parking Icon Parking
Metered parking is available (free after 5:00 and weekends) near all venues. See Parking Map for AU Main Campus.