Showcase AU is your opportunity to experience American University firsthand. Here are just some of the benefits of these programs:
- Learn more about AU and the admissions process
- Hear from faculty about programs that interest you
- Learn about academic programs, campus life, and special academic programs
- Tour the campus with a current AU student
Please note, students may only register for one Showcase program to ensure as many students as possible have the chance to participate. Please use the specific RSVP link below to register for the Showcase AU event of your choice.
In order to accomodate as many prospective students as possible, we are asking that only one guest/parent accompany their student for the event.
To request accommodations for persons with disabilities, please call 202-885-6000 at least two weeks in advance of the event date.
Preparing for Your Showcase Experience
- Please bring your own mask. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided. Our mask policy is as follows:
- All visitors—vaccinated and unvaccinated—are required to wear a mask while inside any American University building.
- Unvaccinated visitors will be required to wear a mask (over nose and mouth) throughout the entirety of their visit.
- Unless your tour group is larger than 25, vaccinated visitors are not required to wear masks while outdoors.
- You must complete a self-assessment symptom check within 24 hours of your visit. The form will be emailed prior to your visit.
- If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, regardless of vaccination status, please reschedule your visit: fever of 100.4 or above, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle aches, new loss of taste or smell.